Orange County Animal Services welcomes new rescue partners to aid in our life saving mission!
We thank you for your interest in joining the team. To become a registered partner, we ask rescue groups to complete the following steps:
- Return a completed application to the Rescue Coordinator.
- Once all references have been checked and have found to be legitimate and positive, a home
visit will be scheduled with the main point of contact from the rescue group.
- During the home visit the Rescue Agreement will be collected. The Rescue Coordinator and main point of contact will discuss rescue policies to ensure the rescue group fully understands the rescue program and is ready to begin.
- Once the home visit has been successfully completed, the Rescue Agreement will be sent on to Orange County's Purchasing Department for final approval.
- Once the Purchasing Department signs the Agreement, the rescue group is officially registered and can begin pulling animals.
- If you have any questions about the registration process and rescue program, please do not hesitate to contact us. E-mail [email protected] or
[email protected] for more information and to begin your registration process.